*Only a small amount of lubricant should be used, nothing will taint your carts unless YOU use to much of it!
How to Guide for Using
Take your clean barrel, Lubricant (PG, VG, MCT)*, Needle tip, Q tips, Heat Jacket, Beaker (Container) of oil, heat plate for oil, and carts to your work Station.
Place your oil on the heat plate (you’ll have to plug it in and turn it on for this to work stay with me here)
Take your Q tip and dip it slightly into the Lubricant (PG, VG, MCT)*.
Take your slightly dipped Q tip and run it around the O-ring on the gun.
Twist your barrel on to the lubed gun.
Twist the needle tip onto the barrel.
Take your heated oil and place the needle tip into the oil.
Pull up on the plunger to draw in the oil. (Do this slowly to try an reduce the air bubbles)
- Once the gun barrel is full of oil tip the gun upside down (Needle in the air don’t be dumb and point it at the ground)
- There WILL be air bubbles or at least an air bubble DO NOT PANIC!
- To remove that air bubble we talked about gently push up on the plunger until the bubble is gone OR oil starts to come out.
- If oil comes out and there’s still a bubble wipe the oil onto the beaker and redo step 10
- Once you are bubble free continue to make sure your gun is set to the meter you want to fill.
- Range is .5G-2.5Gs
- Once you are all set up take your carts and insert the needle into one of the carts, push down on the trigger it will click, oil will come out once the oil stops coming out release the trigger it will again click.
- *Plug in heat sleeve if you aren’t fast enough yet
Continue to fill your carts, once the barrel is empty repeat steps 9-12.
Once oil is gone and all carts are filled, you’ll need to start capping your carts.
See instructions on how to clean your gun. (Flip this over man)
How to Guide for Cleaning
*If This is a non-used barrel start on Step Five
After you fill your carts take your needle tip off your barrel leave the barrel on the gun
Take the gun to your bucket (container) of cleaning solution (ISO, Alcohol, whatever you use) stick the gun barrel into the solution.
Pull up on the plunger and fill the barrel with cleaning solution
- Repeat 3 or 4 times
Untwist the barrel from the gun
Drop the barrel in the bucket (container) of cleaning solution (Again ISO, Alcohol, whatever you use to clean) let it sit in the solution over night or until the end of the day at least.
Take the barrels out of the bucket (you’ll have to empty the solution from the barrels back into the bucket)
Take a chopstick (smaller pen) and a clean dry rag, place the chopstick on the corner of the rag and shove it into the barrel
Get it as dry inside as you can.
You’ll need an air compressor or can of air for this next step. So this step is you getting one of those or turn on your compressor/grab your can of air
Take the air compressor nozzle or can of air nozzle and aim it at the silver part of the barrel now spray air at it until no more solution comes off of it.
Repeat step 7-8.
Flip this bad boy over and start filling those carts!